Well first off If my coment seemed like a cut it was not ment to be.We are responsible for our weapons if we do not take that seriously our weapons end up on the street.Flager co. is a very high crime area like living in NY city so you need to keep them locked down! and using a safe that is not bolted down is like thinking a locked jewelry box will keep your jewelry safe.EVERY safe i have bought says to attach to the floor permanently.(so it can't be picked up and moved)I do hope they get there weapons back.BUT posting on the internet will not help unless someone in your town sees it. according to the FBI 90% of weapons stolen are found with in a 100 mile radius of where they are stolen from( the other 10% are collecters and are found in someones private collection)The guns on the street are there because a legal gun owner did not do his job by keeping them secure.We are NOT responsable for a crime committed by a weapon that was stolen from us.BUT WE ARE RESPONSABLE FOR THEM GETTING THE WEAPON! I do not feel a appolagy is warranted.However muddober saying that graehaven "sounding like a lying politician"is a cut! I am not "ashamed" of any comment i make i have the same right as you to say what i think.THIS IS THE USA.And as for the comment i made from "OBSERVATIONS OR ASSUMPTIONS" the weapons were stolen! RIGHT!or wrong?.And IF they get them back they do need to be locked down tite.And as for being "rude".If reminding people that they are responsable for thier weapons is rude then i am guilty.
To anser beth yes all pawn shops get a updated list of stolen weapons but the bad guys know this. these weapons were probably traded for something(like drugs) they will be tagged hot and probably never show up intill after they are used in a crime then dumped. Or seized in a bust.Stolen weapons do not just "show up" unless it was a inside job.JOE.Post flyers.adds in pappers offer a reward. you might get lucky and someone could show up saying "I FOUND IT". Good luck.