Re: Very long, very scary
aaronl, I hear you, and like some of you I look at labels. The other day I was at Wally World looking at pad locks, and I found one made in the U.S.A. It cost more than the others,but so what? I don't think we can get America off the cheap foreign made products that have flooded our markets. I believe that the only way for us to get these items off the shelves is for our Government to wake up, and put America back to work, by placing a tariff on all imports. This would make the once cheap product more expensive, thus allowing an American Company to manufacture the product at a cost that is at least competitive.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.