Re: How to customize your 1911 grips
Originally Posted by Double D
Every time I see this thread, I go back and look at all the fine work Carl does. I have to say, not only is he an artist, but a very giving and humble person who would help anyone that asked him. Thanks Carl for being a stand up guy. You are part of what makes this forum what it is. I will use your services one day I am certain.
I start drooling everytime I look at his grips! Like you, I just know that I have got to get a pair of his grips! Just trying to put some money togeather! It's not that his grips are all that expensive, it's just that my "Gun Budget" is small, like my entire budget! There is no doubt in my mind that I will own at least one pair of Carl's grips before the end of this year! It just has to be!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.