Re: Food for Thought . . .
China has the largest standing army in the world at 1.5 million.
The U.S. comes in second with an army of 1 million, but you have to consider the 80 million gun owners here also! Now that's an army! And the world has only one way to defeat it!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.