Re: What if you held all the marbles? II
If it could be so! Unfortunately the prez don't get to make law, that's the job of the Senate. But, to play along, I would
1. Go to a Fair Tax system
2. Do away with NAFTA, and GATT. Impose a tarriff on all imports from other countries.
3. Now America is in a position to create jobs.
4. Revamp the intitlements system in America. Once there are jobs, get folks off welfare. Do away with all the intitlements such as SS, Medicare, and Medicade, and welfare. People will invest in 401K plans for retirement.
5. Revamp the prision system, if you don't grow it, you don't eat it. No more TV, gyms, or ball courts. Prisioners will be too busy for these things. Make it really hard, so they don't want to come back.
6. Outlaw Lobbyists!
7. Make it law that all insurance companies in America will be able to insure anyone in any state. If you do business in America, anyone who wants to buy your insurance can.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Without God we have no moral compass. Without Family we have no purpose. Without Guns we can not defend either our religious choice, or our family! Millwright
Last edited by carver; 08-09-2011 at 07:07 AM..