Re: Chaplains Corner
It has been a few weeks, so it is time for another QUIZ! In keeping with the current fad of radical diets to maintain the look of an Auschwitz survivor, this quiz will be on Famines.
1. Which of the four horsemen in Revelation spreads famine on the earth?
2. Who was food storage supervisor in Egypt when famine came?
3. What nation was the victim of a seven-year famine in Elisha's time?
4. Where did Abram go when famine struck?
5. What New Testament prophet predicted a worldwide famine?
6. Who went to live with the Philistines during a famine?
7. What two plagues probably caused famine in Egypt?
8. What king's reign saw a three-year famine, which ended when Elijah said rain was coming?
9. What figure in a parable found himself starving?
10. What Babylonian king caused famine in Jerusalem?
11. Who sent his sons to Egypt because of famine in the land?
1. The rider on the black horse (Revelation 6:5-6)
2. Joseph (Genesis 41)
3. Israel (2 Kings 8:1-2)
4. Egypt (Genesis 12:10)
5. Agabus (Acts 11:28)
6. Isaac (Genesis 26:1)
7. Locusts and hail (Exodus 10:14-15)
8. Ahab's (1 Kings 17:1; 18:44-45)
9. The prodigal son (Luke 15:14)
10. Nebuchadnezzar (2 Kings 25:1-3)
11. Jacob (Genesis 42:1-2)
How did you do? Remember that you would be far better off READING about insufficient nutrition in the Bible than RECEIVING insufficient nutrition in some crazy diet to look like some skin-and-bones popular icon!
May the Good Lord bless and keep each one of you, guys - -
A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders.