Re: First pistol purchase
Originally Posted by gdmoody
I agree with ever thing that has been said in every post EXCEPT this one little statement. Why do you say this?
Ninety five percent of the ammo I shoot are reloads, I trust my reloads more than factory loads. I know how they shoot and that they will go bang every time I pull the trigger. I practice with my reloads and I load my own self defense rounds and I keep reloads in my carry guns.
I think he is refering to the posibility of a law suite for using reloads. Though it has never happened, as far as I know, the posibility is still there. I reload, and will use those reloads in my guns while at home, but I do not carry them in my CCW hand guns.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.