Re: Local Laws
Texas laws are a little lax now due to recent laws that have been passed. It used to that in TX you could not have a gun in your vehicle, unless you were on your to, or from, the range, or gun smith. That has now changed and we can carry a gun in the vehicle. I don't really know if there is a waiting peroid on hand guns or not in TX. I have a CCW, and have had it for so long I don't know the laws on this except to say that with a CCW there is no wait. And of course TX has the famed Castle Doctrine.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.