Re: Local Laws
Originally Posted by Rneck
South Carolina is similar to Florida,walk in and get what you want. Carry in vehicle with or without a permit in console or glove box. My only question is why do we need a permit to exercise a constitutional right?
Same here! Back when TX first started their CCW license stuff I got in the face of one of these "sellers" of my rights at a gun show. Our Bill of Rights states plainly: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed". If that right shall not be infringed, then why do they make us undergo a back ground check, and then charge us money? It's just another tax!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.