Re: Need gun advice.
Originally Posted by Small.Shooter
Out of the revolver brands out there is there one where a novice can change out the barrel. I have shot the Off Duty from Charter Arms and like the way it handles, but would like to have a longer barrel than the 2" snubbie. I am going to look into the Super Tuck since it is highly recommended on other threads and would like to know if anyone knows a good place to order a shoulder rig that is comfortable for all day use.
Charter does make a 6 shooter with a 5" barrel, model #73860 Police Bulldog, Stainless. I do not know of any revolver other than the Dan Wesson that would allow you to change the barrels to different lengths. You can purchase the barrel length you want, and have a smith change it out, or do it yourself it you are quilified. Another choice would be to buy the longer barrel gun, and a smith cut it to what you want.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.