Re: For Conceald Carry; A .22 Mag, .32 ACP or a .38 Special?
The above link will give you some really good information on the different calibers you have mentioned.
As far as I'm concerned I will take a .38 over either the .32, or the .22. All three calibers will stop a threat, but the question is when? If a person is threatening my life I want him stopped NOW, not later! We all know that shot placement is everyting, but under stress, and possibily under fire, how well do you really think you can place those shots? Most experts tell us that the .380 is smallest caliber to be considered for SD, and I agree with them.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.