Re: Home defence with a Taurus Judge
Originally Posted by Deacon_Man
Wich one of you would not feel better protected in your home with a Taurus Judge 6.5 inch barrel with five 000buck shot rounds. It seems like a no brainer to me. For a close incounter with a bad guy in my home 000buck will take him out with no problem. I have shot my judge at 45 feet and held a 4 inch pattern. How can that not be the way to go?
Either one would do the job, but the Taurus Judge will always come in first! Loaded with the 000Buck, and in a fast double action revolver, is all you need. The single action revolver will work, it's been around for a long time, and that proves it's usefullness. The double action is just faster!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.