ARE YOU A SURVIVALIST?
This is just another way of looking at some of the many Threads that this thought encompasses.
I have heard a many great ideas and philosophies on this site. Our Rights under the Constitution and Bill Of Rights, et all, are supreme. The most precious is The Second Amendment followed by all the other amendments in personal order.
Do you have what it is going to take to be able to live after a collapse of our life style as we know it?
There are many categories of Survivalist in a catastrophic situation. Which are you?
1. A gun collector.
2. A person that is going to wait for the government or other people to help.
3. A person that is going to organize a group.
4. A member of a family group.
5. Someone that is going to just stockpile their resources and wait.
6. A weekend camper with some supplies.
7. Someone that is going to wait to be told what to do.
8. A diehard guerrilla.
This is just a few in a long list of the people types that will emerge in a survival mode situation.
Can you think of others?
Last edited by Rhuga; 02-05-2012 at 11:49 PM..