Re: Mattresses & Back Pain
Originally Posted by Airdale
Airdale hit it! The Sleep Number bed is the way to go! I sleep on one, and I love it. If you like it hard, then make it hard. If you like it soft, then make it soft. http://www.sleepnumber.com/
A foam mattress will retain body heat, and they will get very warm! I can't sleep under an electric blanket, nor can I stand the Foam type mattress, just too hot for me. The Sleep Number bed will give your body the support it needs. All you have to do is find your number! I like mine at 80. The wife likes her side at 40.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 02-20-2012 at 07:46 AM..