Re: Best way to sharpen new machetes
I agree with Alpo, but you don't need a really sharp edge on anything that will take the abuse that an ax, hatchet, or machetes does. Remember, the thiner the edge, the eaiser it will chip, and break! A good file is all I use.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.