Re: Homemade Target Stand
Tango, I like it! It's light weight, and very portable. I shoot at any distance from point blank, to 100+ yds. That is what I was trying to come up with when I built the one have. Yours is much lighter, and it can be taken down easy. The problem is the wind. Around here the wind would be blowing it over all the time. The re bar would help with that, but it wouldn't be as portable. Sand bags might work well. Another thing I will change is the nuts, and bolts. I think bolts with wing nuts will work, and they can be removed, and replaced with no tools.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.