Re: Opinions on Charter Arms .38 revolvers?
I have owned CA pistols for something like 30 years. I have never had but one problem in all that time. The .44spcl that I currently own had a problem with sticking brass after it had been shot. $10 at the smiths shop sloved the problem, he honed out the cylender. I use the Off Duty .38 as my BUG, but would not feel under armed if it was the only thing I had on me. These guns are not supposed to be tack drivers, but some of them are. I will buy other guns from them as I can. And they are American made.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.