Re: The Electric Fence
I used to work at a saw mill. The buildings were all made of tin, tin for the roof, and tin for the walls. We had a break area, if that's what you want to call it, where we sat on wooden benches made form off fall, and ate our lunches. A couple of the hands had got into the habbit of peeing on a sheet of tin that lay on the ground right behind the "Break Area", and the pee ran down the sheet of tin to wall on the outside. Well, after a while it got to stinking! Another hand wired a heave battery charger to the offending sheet of tin in a effort to stop the habbit! At lunch that day we heard a scream form outside! We all jumped up and ran out to see what had happened. The first guy peed on the tin, and when the stream hit, he started moaning, and quivering all over, it was the second guy that peed on the tin that did the screaming! Number 2 was asked why he peed on the tin after he saw what happened to Number 1 guy. He said he thought that Number 1 was moaning, and quivering all over because he had the clap!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 04-23-2012 at 09:06 AM..