Re: Blind Gun Collector, and the Law ......
Originally Posted by hunter29180
just a observation, no problem on a blind person owning a gun or more, but why would they need bullets? or do they AIM with the "SPRAY AND PRAY" method?
I have had the privilidge of know a couple of blind people in my life. Untill you know someone that has been blind for a long time, you just will not believe what they can do! One could, and would shoot a gun, no bullseyes, but would hit you with every shot form across a room in their home. I've seen him drive a ski boat, and pull a skier. How about ride a motorcycle! And he was really hard to beat at lawn darts! How about keep house? One friend kept her own house, and cooked all the meals that she, and her husband ate. She opend my first savings account. I wish they were still in my life today.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.