Re: Guy in Ballard,open carrying
I have open carried, and I did not like the attention I got. I carry concealed now, and get no attention, or respect!
If I wanted to rob a bank, where I know there is an armed guard, the first thing I would do is make sure the guard would not be a factor! Same applies to any other situation where I was going to rob the joint! I am all for Open Carry in all States. It's just not my choice to open carry, even if I could. Here in TX the law has made that choice for us, no open carry. In Louisiana, open carry is legal, but don't try it! The standing rule is that even though it's legal, if the LEO's get the call about a man with a gun, then you will get arrested for disturbing the peace!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 05-23-2012 at 11:39 AM..