Re: +P Ammo Question?
If you fire a few +P rds in your pistol, you won't hurt it. Practice, and plink with standard ammo, carry +P if you want to. Even the old "K" frame S&W example that Hammerslagger used will handle the +P, so long as it is not a steady diet! Again, use standard loads for practice, and plinking. Carry the +P if you feel you need to. Personally, my choice is to carry what I shoot all the time, and that is standard loads.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.