Re: Home defense AR: Kept w/ round in chamber?
I raised 3 kids with loaded guns in the house. They were taught from a very early age that guns are not toys, and that they will kill if handled improperly. No kids around now, so guns are all over the place. I do pick them up when the grandkids are in the house, but we still shoot around them, and with them. My daughter could out shoot me at 13, and my oldest boy's first complete sentence was "Gun pow, daddy, gun pow", he was two, and had just shot the 12ga for the humpteenth time. IMHO, an unloaded gun is nothing more than a brick, or a base ball bat.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.