Re: Good Bowie/Hunting knife
Another that has not had a problem with the weight of the knife. The weight problem I have is having to carry all the other tools that are needed for the camp sight. The Bowie will just about do it all, no other tools needed. It will chop wood, drive tent stakes, sking a critter, cut meat, or bones, and I can eat with it! it's one the best SD knives out there, and was designed to do the job that all the other tools do. Does the Bowie come in as the best tool at any of these individual tasks? No, but try chopping fire wood with a 4" blade, or drive tent stakes with one!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.