Re: Who carries a full size 1911?
I carry one year round. In the cooler months it's on my hip, in a Yaqui style belt slide. In the warmer months it's usuall in a Smart Carry holster. http://www.smartcarry.com/
I usually carry two 7rd mags when wearing a belt, or one 10rd mag when wearing the Smart Carry System.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 07-16-2012 at 07:57 AM..