Re: Who has the best sub?
We have a Firehouse, a Subway, and a Quiznoes with in 30 miles of us. I just wish that K-Mart still made them, they were the best! Here, the chain shops are all about the same, just put together differently, and with some different ingredients. The best I've had was from a restaurant called Mike Anderson's in Gonzales, LA. Close to me though is Auntie Skinner's Riverboat Club, in Jefferson, TX, they are the best around here.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 07-17-2012 at 10:25 AM..