Re: #1 TFF/FUN SHOOT IN MISSOURI, JULY
Originally Posted by ryan42
update.They admitted my wife in intensive care early this morning.She is retaining so much water that it is compressing her lungs making it difficult for her to breath.They are gonna take the water off of her introvenously.I am praying that it works and I just have to have faith.Sometime I wonder what we ever did so bad to deserve this but I just have to keep my faith and put my trust into the almighty.But I have to be honest sometimes its tough.Ill let you know if anything changes.I wanted to put my pictures up but my wife does that sa it will have to wait.
Sit down with your Bible, and read the story of Job. It's not about what we did wrong, it's more about how we keep our faith! Prayers for your wife sent.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.