Re: Who carries a full size 1911?
Originally Posted by Country101
I am carrying my Kimber gold combat most of the time IWB with just jeans and a t shirt. Sometimes I'll carry my sig 226, but the kimber is more comfortable. I dont understand why people say you cant carry a full size or complain about doing so. If I can, it aint too hard or uncomfortable. But then again, we all know what opinions are like.....
I think most people notice the weight of the larger pistols, and don't want to be bothered with it. So they choose a smaller gun that they believe will do just as well. IMHO, nothing beats a big bullet for SD. I do carry the smaller calibers also, but only as a BUG. It's not uncommon for me to carry the .45 on my waist, and a .38 in my pocket!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.