Re: Whats for dinner???
Originally Posted by BETH
does anyone know how to make dirty rice?
Do what 45nut said, buy the Zatarain's! Total time in the kitchen, 20mins.
Try some of the other box dinners Zatarain's has, my favorite is the Spicy Jambalaya Mix. But the wife won't eat it so we buy the regular, and I add some Louisiana hot sauce to mine. The Red Beans, and rice, is another hit! http://www.zatarains.com/Products/Jambalaya.aspx
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.