Re: What is the longest distance you shoot your carry gun
Anything out to 100yds. Mostly less than 50 yards. According to the experts most
shooting involving police officers, and civilian concealed carry permit holders,
happen at a distance of less than ten feet, with average distance of three feet. I mostly practice these disances while moving. You can't do that at the public range, unless you are the only one there. I shoot at home. I practice strong hand, and weak hand, I just haven't figgered out how to draw my gun with my weak hand! I'm too big around!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 07-23-2012 at 11:22 AM..