Originally Posted by skullfr
no scientology and vodoo arent the same.Vodoo works for the believers.It is still practiced in deep south louisianna.Tales of the loupan,rogaroo and other supernatural things are still believed.Believe me,I have seen many things in the swamp at night I didnt believe.Maybe they were wild imaginations of a young boy who was told tales maybe not.I havent been proven otherwise.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 07-25-2012 at 05:26 PM..