Originally Posted by ampaterry
I will be trying out for this next month.
I need to find out what the accuracy requirement is for the safety course completion, and if there is a caliber restriction.
If it is TOO tough, I would like to take it using my High Standard Trophy Military Citation in .22.
I can drive tacks with that thing, but not that accurate with my 1911, and less yet with my Chiefs Special .38.
Also, what is your prefered carry method, and why?
I am MAINLY getting this so I can carry in the vehicle; TN requires a CCW to carry in the vehicle or OPEN carry, but there will be times when I want to carry on my person.
I don't know it you can use the .22 for qualifying or not. Here in TX you must use a centerfire hand gun.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.