Re: I met Carver today.
Iron Eagle now has a standing invitation to come out to my place to shoot, though he is a member of Long Range Alley. We spent a very pleasent few hours together yesterday, and the wife, and I are praying for him in that God will give him a good job in the very near future! I have met a lot of folks that are members of this forum, and I can truly say that like Will Rogers said, "I've not met one member that I didn't like"! Well ole Will would have said that, had he been a member of TFF!!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.