Re: I met Carver today.
Originally Posted by gvw3
My son and I had the pleasure of meeting Carver and his wife at the MO TFF shotgun shoot at bobski's trap and skeet range. Good guy with some good stories to tell. Hope to run into him again.
Any time you are outside the State of IL, look around, I just might be there! You will not be seeing me in your home state!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.