Re: Shoulder Holster for 1911?
It's not that these things upset me Alpo, it's just that there are better ways to get the job done. If I should shoot myself when drawing form a strong side OWB, or IWB, holster, then shame on me. But if I accidently shot a loved one, or an inocent bystander, then I become the BG. And it does not matter what type of holster I am wearing if this should occure. When carring a gun there is always the possibility of an AD that might hit human tissue, including my on. We do everything we can to prevent this from happening, including a lot of training. But still we are faced with reality. AD's happen to the best of us. We should do all that we can to prevent them.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.