Re: Jew,Christian, Mormon, a childs question
I'm in the same boat as ROMT. One of the best friends I've ever had was a Mormon. I got to know the religion well, and have discussed religion with many of them thru the years. There is just too much there that ain't right, IMHO.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.