Re: Here we go again......
Near where I live is a small town, Greenwood, LA, 3,200 residents. Drive by the city police dept. on a Sunday, and you will see no less than 9 police cars parked, and several on patrol. How many LEO's do you need? Greenwood, LA, like all other cities, large, and small, have discovered that CRIME does pay! The more cops you can put on the payroll, the more money you can generate! Ten years ago a single cop in the small TX town of Mustang, was writing over $300,000 in tickets each year. It doesn't take a dummy to understand that when you start to saturate a comunity with what ever you can can put in uniform, bad things are just a short distance away!!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.