Re: Local theater says no guns
Originally Posted by aa1911
so, some guy goes into a theatre that was posted 'no firearms' and shot a bunch of people, so they're putting up a sign that is exactly the same and are expecting different results? Does that sound freakin' stupid to everyone or just us?
Attention: No armed citizens here, please fire away at will without any fear of resistance you mass murdering psycho
wake up time idiots
Can't wake them up, they are Liberals/Zombies!
Originally Posted by 45nut
As long as they don't have metal detectors up, who's to know!
That is just the way I feel about it too. Though there are business, like my bank, that have legally posted signs, they have no metal dector! I try not to go inside, but if I do, I will be armed!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 09-26-2012 at 06:00 AM..