Re: Problems With Direct TV
Singed up years ago with Direct TV. About three months into the contract, we lost signal. I contacted Direct TV, and they informed me that they were in another state, and could not help me. They said to call the installers. The installers told me that they don't do repair work, they just install! So we stopped payment. We then got a hit on our credit card, which is required by the contract, for a $500 fee, breach of contract on our part. We talked to everybody, the card company, and Direct TV, the BBB, and anyone that we thought might help. After about a year of dealing with these thieves, we came to an agreement. I pulled the module on the dish, and mailed it back to Direct TV. They in turn removed the $500 charge to our credit card. As soon as my contract runs out with Verizon, I will drop them, and go with one of the other companies that don't have contracts. So far Verizon has resolved all problems, but when you have a contract, then the company you have that contarct with always has the upper hand.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 09-26-2012 at 08:21 AM..