Re: Self defense for truckers
You CAN carry in a cmv provided that YOU are legal to carry any other time. So, if you have a concealed carry permit, and it's honored in the state your in, then your clear legally. However, many companies don't allow a weapon in their vehicles. So check company policy and know the laws of the states you'll be traveling in. Remember that in CA you can't even smoke in your truck, acording to their laws. It is your place of business, and as per CA law you are not allowed to smoke in any place of business! Stupid laws, created by stupid people!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.