Re: thoughts and prayers needed
Originally Posted by ampaterry
Thank you for the update, BigChevy.
I will continue to pray for a complete and total recovery, with no complications from this in the future.
I am curious, though, about whether or not he plans to keep riding -
When I had my wreck a few years ago, it was due to my inability (due to advancing age) to kick that big hog back up again when it started to go down. At that point, I decided it was time to move to 4 wheels.
But I do miss it so - -
Except when it is raining, hailing, sleeting, snowing, or the road ahead is covered with smashed watermellons. And yeah, that happened in Florida a few years ago.
First I'm happy for the good news about Dave! God does heal!
Terry, though I don't ride anymore either, it's for a different reason. I would go for a ride right now even if it was raining, cold, hailing, sleeting, snowing, or if the road was covered in smashed watermellons!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.