My rant for today!
Had to make a run to Wal-Mart today, I only wanted to get a dog toy. I parked next to the handicaped parking spaces, and a guy pulled up in a pick up next to me. He got out, and I could see that his left leg was an artificial leg, from the hip down. Started a conversation with him as we walked into the store. Inside he began to look around for a scooter, the bay was empth, but one was coming our way. It turned out to be for another person. The lady driving the scooter told us that there were two more at the other side of the store. So off I went to get this guy a scooter. Got over there and there were none to be had. A lady leaving the check out heard me ask an employee about the scooters, and offered the one she was in. I told her that I would follow them to the parking lot, and then take the scooter back in. The lady insisted that I take it right there, saying that she could walk to the parking lot. The folks with her started taking bags out of the scooter, and the driver started getting off on the right side, I was on the left. As soon as she cleared the seat a fat black woman ran up and jumped on it! I told her that the scooter was for a man at the other doors that had only one leg. She looked me right in the eye, and said, "It's my scooter, and you can't make me get off it"! I really wanted to cuss her, hit her, and bust her stupid butt, but I just said May God forgive you for such a cold selfish act! What would you have done?
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.