Re: My rant for today!
Wow! Those of you that know me know I was carring! The thought of the gun never entered my mind. Even though I was feeling a white hot anger at that moment, I knew that she was right, there was no way I, or anyone else, was going to make her get off that scooter short of physical force. I never even considered going to management. And no, the handicaped man did not get a scooter. I ran into him again in the sporting goods department. A place I have to visit because the Wal-Mart in Marshall, TX sells guns. Turns out he was a hunter, and was there to get his hunting license. Bow season opens here on the 1st.
Ryan, I excuse your use of the term lady in your post! You are not from the south, here a lady is a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken: She may be poor and have little education, but she's a real lady, polite, considerate, and christian. She may be a woman of high social position or economic class: She was born a lady. Or she just has real class! This woman could not on her best day claim to be a lady in any way, shape, or form!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 09-29-2012 at 02:59 AM..