Re: Local theater says no guns
Originally Posted by al45lc
Yep, if it's POSTED and you go in with a gun, it's criminal trespass and in Colorado, You WILL lose your permit, and possibly go to jail.
The theater has rights too, it's private property.
I may not like it, but if I expect them to honor my rights, I should honor theirs.
To do otherwise is hypocrisy.
So you think that Muslims should have the right to have their religion, laws, and rules, just like you do, in your home town? I disagree with you on this one. If I have a God given right to defend myself, and my loved ones, then who has the right to tell me that God can't give me anything? If honoring their rights means that I have to give up mine, then it's a one way street! Their way, or no way! That don't work for me! I have the right to freedom of speech, if you don't like what I have to say, then leave! I have the right to defend myself, if you don't think I do, then you can leave!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 09-29-2012 at 03:44 AM..