Re: My rant for today!
I still come unglued sometimes, but not like I did when I was young. Back then I would dumped scooter, witch, and all, right there in the floor! I've been know to run down rude women with my shopping basket, literally! In my youth I was a berserker!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.