Re: Shotgun Choke question
A smooth bore shotgun with rifled slugs is good out to 75 - 100 yards, and that's max for most guns. Go buy you a few boxes of slugs from different makers, like Federal, Remington, and Winchester. Then set up a target and see what you can do. With my Remington 1100 I'm good out to about 75 yards. I can hit a gallon jug with every shot at that distance. Any further, and I start to have misses.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.