Re: Here's another tough guy Cop for ya.
Originally Posted by gvw3
The drunk did swing at the cop but the cop went overboard. It's real hard to be a good cop. This cop is not one. He should look for another line of work.
We can't let things like this fly. If we do we will end up in a police state.
We already live in a police state! If you think not then pick up your fishing pole, and go fishing without a license!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.