FOUNDED: February 9, 2001
If you prefer to make a donation by check,
send an email to Support for the mailing address.
|09-27-2012, 01:53 PM||#1|
Advanced Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Small town 150 miles from Canada where 90% of population speaks Spanish.
To be posted VERY LOW on the refrigerator door ó nose height.
Dear Dogs and Cats:
The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.
The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesnít help because I fall faster than you can run.
I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.
For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years ó canine or feline attendance is not required.
The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other dog or catís butt. I cannot stress this enough!
To pacify you, my dear pets, I have posted the following message on our
To All Non-Pet Owners Who Visit & Like to Complain About Our Pets:
1. They live here. You donít.
2. If you donít want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. (Thatís why they call it ďfurĒniture.)
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, itís an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesnít speak clearly.
Remember: Dogs and cats are better than kids because they:
1. Eat less
2. Donít ask for money all the time
3. Are easier to train
4. Normally come when called
5. Never ask to drive the car
6. Donít hang out with drug-using friends
7. Donít smoke or drink
8. Donít have to buy the latest fashions
9. Donít want to wear your clothes
10. Donít need a gazillion dollars for college, andÖ
11. If they get pregnant, you can sell their children
Murphy was an optimist.