From: "BADF Disabled Services" <email@example.com>
Subject: Ohio Turkey Hunt - 3 Scholarships Offered
Turkey Hunt Offered Near Loudenville, Ohio
With Three Streamlight Scholarships Available
Denny Campbell has graciously donated a spring turkey hunt for 3 disabled youths and 3 disabled adults. The hunt will take place on his farm and surrounding areas near Loudenville, OH April 21st through April 24th. The hunt will be for one gobbler taken with either bow or shotgun.
Non-resident licenses and turkey tags are $149.00. Lodging is available in Loudenville for $45-$52 per night. All meals will be provided for $50 per person.
We will provide three $200 Streamlight assistance scholarships for persons with incomes chosen to attend the hunt of $15,000 or less. This is base on your gross individual income for 2004. Scholarships will be mailed about four weeks after the hunt takes place.
We have been to Denny's farm and there are a good number of turkeys there. This is sure to be a hunt that you don't want to miss! Hunting will take place from dawn until 12:00 Noon. Afterwards, you can spend the day fishing at a stocked pond, shooting a 3-D archery course or sight seeing. If you do not know how to call we will see if we can find a volunteer caller to assist you. Only apply for the hunt if you are seriously interested.
Please answer the questions below and apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Type and Extent of Disability
6) Have you ever turkey hunted since disabled?
7) Need an attendant at the hunt with you?
8) Describe your mobility and limb function.
9) email address
10) Do you have any pending health problem or issues?
11) If in a wheelchair is it manual or electric?
12) What kind of vehicle are you bringing for transportation?
13) If applying for a $200 Streamlight scholarship, state your individual gross income for 2004.
Please answer the questions above and apply to email@example.com