10 Questions GOD won't ask you when you go to Heaven
1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove,
He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house,
He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet,
He'll ask how many you helped clothe.
4. God won't ask what your highest salary was,
He'll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.
5. God won't ask what your job title was,
He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God won't ask how many friends you had,
He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
7. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived,
He'll ask how you treated your neighbors.
8. God won't ask about the color of your skin,
He'll ask about the content of your character.
9. God won't ask why it took you so long to seek Salvation,
He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven, and not to the gates of Hell.
10. God won't have to ask how many people you forwarded this to,
He already knows whether or not you are ashamed to share this
information to whom you love. Repost this if you believe in God.
May God bless you.
Administrator & Owner
Proud, White, Heterosexual, Gun Owning, Southern American, Christian.
Any question about where I stand?