Re: California -156 years ago
HOW TO TELL YOU'RE IN CALIFORNIA
* Your co-worker tells you he/she has 8 body piercings...and none are visible.
* You make over $250,000 and still can't afford a house.
* Your child's 3rd grade teacher has purple hair, a nose ring, and is named Breeze.
* You can't remember ... is pot illegal?
* You've been to more than one baby shower that has two mothers and a sperm donor.
* A really great parking space can move you to tears.
* A low-speed police pursuit will interrupt ANY TV broadcast.
* You assume every company offers domestic partner benefits, a fab exercise facility, and tofu takeout.
* You're thinking of taking an adult class but you can't decide between aromatherapy and conversational Mandarin.
* Your best friends just named their twins after her acting coach and his personal trainer.
* It's sprinkling and there's a report on every news station about "STORM WATCH '99."
* The three-hour traffic jam you just sat through wasn't caused by a horrific 9 car pile-up, but by everyone slowing to rubberneck at a lost shoe laying on the shoulder.